As surely as April showers will bring May flowers, recognition and appreciation of clients and employees will nurture business relationships, encourage brand loyalty, and increase morale. Here are some opportunities to express to your people how important they are to you.
– National Reading Month – In addition to celebrating the birthday of the great Dr. Seuss, March highlights include reading programs across schools and libraries such as Read Across America and Family Reading Nights.
– March Madness – Carolina blue? Duke blue? State Red? A subtle nod to your team allegiance can be achieved through product color choices!
– National Doctors’ Day – Celebrate doctors and physician’s assistants on March 30
– National Administrative Professional’s Day falls on April 24th, 2019. Widely observed in workplaces across all sectors, this annual celebration highlights the importance of administrative pros, executive assistants, and office managers. Recognition pairs well with a thoughtful, stylish, and useful gift.
– Earth Day: April 22nd – Encourage Earth-friendly choices with reusable, organic, recycled, sustainable and/or eco-friendly items that promote your business – shopping bags, silicone or stainless straws, organic cotton apparel… just to name a few!
– Easter: April 21, 2019
– National Nurses Week: May 6-12 – An opportunity to honor nurses with gifts that recognize their skill and celebrate their compassion.
– Teacher Appreciation Week: May 6-12 – We may not ever be able to thank them enough for all that they do, but we should certainly take every opportunity to honor and praise the teachers who make differences in our lives and the lives of our children!
– Mother’s Day: May 12 – This may not be much of a corporate gifting opportunity, but I’ve included it here to serve as a reminder to call your mom!
– Are you displaying at a trade show or job fair soon? Do you need a table cover, giveaways, a door prize, etc.?